Thursday, July 24, 2014

Kate Hubson Style/ Outfit

Normally, I am not a huge fan of Kate Hudson's style. I should clarify that I don't like it for me. She is always impeccably dressed and her style is very much perfect for her very small frame. I, on the other hand, am a woman with curves and love handles. Therefore, I am not suited to wear clothes she can pull off flawlessly.

There are some celebrities who are small and  I can still rip off their style no problem (Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel, Reese Witherspoon, among many more). This is due to the fact that most of the clothes they wear can be adapted to different body shapes.. although, one can argue that any outfit can be recreated to fit your own frame. I guess my point is that when I see Kate's outfits, I don't normally think: "oh yeah, I could so pull off something like that!" Any thoughts or ideas on the topic?

REGARDLESS, I saw this picture online today and thought it would be something cute and fresh for the summer. I loved the pop of color in the shoes and the shape of the dress (or romper? can't really tell!)!!!


Get the look:

Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Zappos: $42.99
Jessica Simpson, Zappos: $79.00

Dress/Romper: Macy's: on sale!!! $25.99
Nordstrom: 28.90
Urban Outfitters 2: $79.00 (This one is super body conscious)

Necklace: Forever 21: $5.80
Nordstrom: on sale: $98.90

Bracelet: Forever 21: $5.80
^Note: I would only wear 
the thin bangles of this F21 set to get the soft effect.
Nordstrom: on sale: $89.90



No comments:

Post a Comment