Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Subtle going out make up

I had girls night a few days ago and decided to go with a more subtle form of glam make up. I was recovering from a stomach flu at the time so I figured I should focus on making myself look healthy rather than trying to create a dramatic look. This is what I went with:


>Eyes- Urban Decay Basics pallet 

>Waterline- MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating

>Foundation- MAC Long Wear foundation in NC40

>Powder- Lancôme Dual Finish Versitile Powder

>Bronzer (used for contouring): MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden to Shop

>Brows- Estée Lauder Pure Color in Blackened Brown

>Mascara- Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes in So Black

>Blush- MAC Powder Blush in Melba

>Lips- Sephora Glossy Gloss in Rusted Rose

Fake lashes- idk brand, they were cheap ones I found at the drug store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment