Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Everyday makeup/my return

I don't know why I keep fading away from blogging. I've been too busy, I guess. Blogging is a huge interest of mine and I miss it every time I go away. I will do everything in my power to stay connected and provide you with the best advice I possibly can. 

Here is today's make up look. I was feeling last fall's wine lipstick fad. I didn't want to go too dark as it is summer (although it's been in the 70s/low 80s this week). I added a lighter blush to create some brightness. What do you guys think. Opinions on dark lipstick in the summer? 


>BB cream- Garnier Miracle Skin Protector for Oily skin (I mix the light and dark shades to create one that matches my skin tone)

>Powder- Lancôme Dual Finish Versitile Powder

>Eyeliner- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

> Brows- Estée Lauder Pure Color in Blackened Brown

>Mascara- Lancôme Definicils in Deep Black

>Blush- Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette (bottom row, second from left- they don't come with names)

>Lips: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Plummy (also wearing mint EOS lip balm. I used the lip liner and added lip balm to blend it through my lips)

No comments:

Post a Comment