Sunday, January 15, 2012

People's Choice Awards

So just like many of you, I watched the People's Choice Awards to drool over red carpet fashion.. well, the awards and the performances are fun too hahaha Here is my pick for best and worst dresses. I picked my ultimate favorite and my lest favorite.. any thoughts?!?



No. 1 Best Dressed: Demi Lovato in Marchesa.

The dress gave her most feminine hour glass shape and framed her face beautifully!
Hands down my favorite gown of the night.




Others on my Best Dressed list:

Lea Michele in Marchesa

Kaley Cuoco in Badgley Mischka Couture

 
Julianne Hough in Kaufmanfranco 

Miley Cyrus in David Koma
Faith Hill in Bill Blass

Busy Philipps in Carven
This is my No. 2 pick: her body looks banging!!! Plus, the color is fab!

Jennifer Morrison in Oscar de la Renta

Alyson Hannigan in Alice + Olivia 



Worst Dressed: 

No. 1 for worst dressed: Kat Dennings in Lorena Sarbu

This girl has an amazing hourglass, womanly figure that we did not get to see in this dress.
The dress was not flattering or forgiving making Kat much bigger that 
she is actually is. I love wrap dresses, but I hate this one!
 

Other worst dressed picks:

Grace Johnson in ??? (searched the internet for I don't know how long to
find the designer but couldn't find it)

Lucy Hale in Cengiz Abazoglu

Vanessa Hudgens in Jenny Packham

Kelly Osbourne in Honor 

Ginnifer Goodwin in Roksanda Ilincic


Undecided: 
Although I like the idea of a leather dress trend, I still have to form an opinion on the
first two dresses below. The last two pics show styles that make my head tilt to the side and say "huh?!" maybe I am thinking about it too much.. thoughts?
Ashley Green in DKNY

Kristen Bell in Valentino

Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab

Cobie Smulders in Reem Acra. This dress is very pretty but I think the fit is a bit off. She
looks very box-y in this dress and its not a good shape for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment