Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The essential shoes

I can't even begin to describe my obsession with shoes.. I buy them in all sorts of colors, heights, and textures. There is something so amazing about shoe shopping that makes me continue buying them, even if I already have too many... although, you can NEVER have enough shoes. If I have an income, I will keep buying shoes, or as my mom likes to call it "continue wasting my money." hahaha

By no means do you have to own hundreds of pairs of shoes (like crazies like me). However, there are certain shoe styles that are essential to your wardrobe.. staples, if you will. In my opinion, these shoes finalize your outfit and are so versatile that you can wear millions of times.

Nude pumps (Aldo):



                Black Pumps (Steve Madden):                       Brown Pumps (Charles David):




Black or Nude Booties (Steve Madden):




Casual Shoes:

                                       Black and nude flats (Cathy Jean):                           Leather Sandals (Rainbow):

In my opinion, these are your basic shoe staples.. you can create an insane amount of outfits with these shoes. I hope this helped! good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment