Sunday, January 15, 2012

Critics' Choice Movie Awards

OMG!!! I cant get over how awesome awards season is! Here is my second review for the best/worst dressed of the season. BTW, I love some of the trends we have seen, these include: bright colors, chiffon
see-thru dresses, and soft drapery... CAN'T WAIT for the Golden Globes Awards 2012!!

Best Dressed:

No. 1 pick: Diane Kruger in Prada

If this dress is at all a reflection of spring and summer trends, then Im soooooo in! Not only is the
fit of this dress exquisite, but the colors are vibrant and joyful. Her styling is also 
perfectly chosen. Make-up is flawless and I love that pop of color with the clutch.


No 2 pick: Charlize Theron in Azzedine Alaia. It was so hard for me to pick between this dress
and Diane Kruger's dress for my number 1 spot because this one is stunning as well. 
I love the flamenco-ish feel it has. Only Charlize can pull this off!

  Evan Rachel Wood in Valentino

Emma Stone in Jason Wu (I love the simplicity of this dress)

Busy Philipps in Antonio Berardi

Worst Dressed:

I only have two picks, but the top spot goes to Elle Fanning in Rodarte. Are her stylists trying to 
hide a secret pregnancy or what?!? This girl is TINY!! why would someone
ever want to put her is this oversized, unflattering dress. The color is aging and the pattern reminds me 
of something my grandma would use as a hanky! Sorry Elle, I think you should hire a new
styling team!


Jessica Chastain in Balenciaga (I would love this dress if the draping at the bust wasn't so
saggy boob looking)

Undecided:

Kirsten Dunst in Dior (LOVE her make-up though)

Elizabeth Olsen in Pucci

Michelle Williams in Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment